Pages

Friday, December 2, 2011

Everyone is Wonderful

So these past few weeks have been awesome and busy. I've been listening and watching to a lot of inspiring stuff lately; so inspiring, in fact, that I have decided to take this person's advice and create something cool everyday. I have even started a blog for it!

Here's the lecture in case anyone is curious.



Speaking of inspiring things, I've been listening also to this awesome podcast called Guys with Pencils. Two recent grads from Sheridan animation do this podcast. They interview a whole bunch of people in the industry and tell some interesting stories from what it was like to be at Sheridan. Over all a great and informative podcast! Available at iTunes. Also without iTunes!


School's been busy lately. The deadlines coming up seem overwhelming but to be honest, it doesn't seem as crazy or stressful as I expected it to be. Maybe it's good time management?? In other news animating is growing on me..... which I guess is a good thing.

Here are some expressions from character design class. Not happy with them at all.....

... So for lack of current content from me have some old work from 2010...
(favourite 4th generation pokemon)

Other than that, I've been working on a "school work" demo reel which should be done in 2 weeks. So please look forward to upcoming shits and giggles!

Obligatory pimpage of new blog and more awesome content: http://onthiscoolday.tumblr.com/
Check it out! Thanks for reading!


0 comments:

Post a Comment